Digital Forensics and Incident Response
- Analyze complex computer forensics investigations, determining the cause and extent of data loss.
- Provide guidance on immediate and long-term remediation.
- Provide expert witness testimony in theft of trade secret cases, employee malfeasance, Department of Justice and Federal Trade Commission cases, or other federal and civil cases.
- Provide technical and practical insight into hardening security.
- Prepare customer to anticipate and prevent future breaches.
- Manage multiple investigations concurrently.
- Function in a highly confidential environment.
- Experience investigating highly sensitive and complex cases.
- Understanding of the current threat landscape and attack vectors that are used to exploit systems in multiple industries.
- Ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively as part of a team.