PCI Compliance Services
- Serve as the principal manager of SSIC’s PCI QSA practice, including leading day-to-day operations.
- Scope, plan, and lead QSA client engagements.
- Conduct PCI QSA assessments.
- Author QSA reports on compliance.
- Recruit, hire, and manage a core team of QSA consultants to deliver services to a growing client base.
- Perform quality assurance on all PCI deliverables.
- Mandatory PCI QSA Certification: Please do not apply for this position without the certification.
- At least five years of PCI DSS expertise, including a strong knowledge of the standard’s requirements and related consulting experience.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, with technical and non-technical audiences, including senior leadership.
- Demonstrated project management skills and ability to organize activities and manage tasks.
- Strong risk analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently, as well as cooperatively as part of a team.
- Bachelor’s of science degree in computer science OR demonstrated 7+ years’ experience in information technology/security.
- Highly motivated individual with the ability to work with limited oversight while reporting directly to the CEO.